Cash 4 Car Title Loans Farmington
Having control over your finances can be challenging, especially when life hands you an unanticipated expense such as a down payments, medical bill, or repair costs. If you’ve been worrying about money constantly, and it seems like the bills won’t stop piling up, consider having a backup plan. Cash 4 Car Title Loans offers car title loans in Farmington—apply for free today!
Using your free-and-clear title as collateral, you may qualify to borrow as much as $25,000 in as little as 1 business day. While we’ll hold onto your title, you’ll be able to keep driving your car without restrictions while making regular monthly payments. Here are even more advantages available to car title loan customers in Farmington:
- Competitive interest rates
- High approval rates
- Affordable monthly payments
- All credit types can apply
- Auto title loan funds can be used however you choose
- Get funded in as little as 1 business day
- Prepayment without penalty fees
- Terms ranging from 12 to 48 months
Forget the hassle of applying with traditional lenders when you choose Cash 4 Car Title Loans. Our application process is both streamlined and convenient. It’s completely free to apply for a car title loan in Farmington with us, and there’s no obligation to proceed even after qualifying.
Farmington customers with ANY credit type are welcome to apply for car title loans. We place more importance on qualifying factors other than credit, such as your car’s equity value and your ability to pay on time each month. Here’s what you’ll typically be asked to provide when applying:
- Free-and-clear title to a qualifying vehicle
- Proof of income, such as a bank statement or pay stub
- Proof of address, such as a utility bill
- Valid driver’s license or state ID
Get started today by calling our toll-free number at 844-311-2611, or by submitting an online information request form from the comfort of your own home. Cash 4 Car Title Loans is ready to help you get the money you need—apply for a car title loan in Farmington!